Please contact Project Tibet Society at firstname.lastname@example.org before completing or submitting these forms.
To qualify for this program a displaced Tibetan must be living in the state of Arunachal Pradesh in India who:
- can demonstrate their identity as a displaced Tibetan;
- has resided in Arunachal Pradesh prior to, and continues to reside in Arunachal Pradesh since December 18, 2010;
- has been matched with an approved sponsor in Canada through the Project Tibet Society, the umbrella organization working with Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on the implementation of this program;
- are not inadmissible on grounds of security, criminality, war crimes and crimes against humanity, organized crime, health and misrepresentation; and
- can demonstrate their ability to successfully establish in Canada.
Organizations wanting to sponsor Tibetans under the program:
Application form for existing Sponsorship Agreement Holders:
The operational bulletin for how the local CIC and Canadian High Commission in New Delhi will process the Tibetan applications:
For Residents of Arunachal Pradesh
Tibetan Information Bulletin No. 1 is available at:
Tibetan Information Bulletin No. 2 is available at: